When we first started STFU, our main goal was to grow the UK urban unicycle scene. We haven’t had a UK urban competition since 2013, which we think is unacceptable. That’s why we’re super stoked to be able to announce the return of the UK trials championships!
We’ll be hosting the competition over the late May Bank Holiday weekend at Radical Bikes Trials & Jump Park in Essex. The weekend will include the main trials competition but we’ll also be hosting lots of other riding-based activities. There will be speed trials, high jump, long jump and a variety of silly riding based games.
Camping for Friday, Saturday and Sunday night is included in the ticket price, as is use of the on site toilets and showers. We will provide a BBQ on the Saturday evening which will also be included in the ticket price.
– A rider weekend ticket is £30. The ticket includes entry to all competitions, camping, showers, toilets, parking on site and a free BBQ on Saturday evening. Caravans and motorhomes are welcome, but please note hook-up is not available.
– A spectator weekend ticket is £20. This allows entry to the event, camping, showers, toilets, parking on site and a free BBQ on Saturday evening. Spectators are welcome and encouraged to learn to ride over the weekend but you will not be able to participate in the riding events. If you are a beginner and want to participate, you will need a rider ticket.
– A family weekend ticket is £50. This is aimed at encouraging families with young riders to come down and enjoy the weekend.
– Covers a minimum of three people, one of whom must be the parent or guardian of a child under 16 years old within the group. You must all sign in together. We’re not going to ask for passports or birth certificates but please don’t take the mickey with this – it’s designed to help get kids into the sport by making it more affordable for families to attend the event.
– Example: If you have two children who ride and one of them is under 16, this ticket covers your whole family group including both parents and any non-riding children up to a maximum of 5 people in total.
– The Family Ticket covers camping and use of the facilities as well as entry to all riding events.